The Oubliette's Alcove

Sunday, October 09, 2005

commentary on my pledge

I have been a practicing Wiccan for about 7 years now, and have been increasing my studies, expanding, the entire time. At this point, I have traveled far enough along my path to publicly call myself a Priestess to the Lord and Lady, each a half of the Divine One. I have been performing as a priestess since I first made the leap of faith, devoted myself to them, became a Wiccan. To be a Wiccan is to be a priest or priestess. And I feel that I must no longer hide my spiritual beliefs, whether anyone likes them or not. It is crucial that I live openly, honestly, and accept whatever challenges that brings. The First Amentment means freedom for ALL religions, not to be able to choose from any denomoniation of Christianity. That is what I am doing, no longer hiding my beliefs out of fear.

Blessed Be!
)0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home