The Oubliette's Alcove

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Pledge to the Lord and Lady

I who am a priestess, Witch, and child of the God and Goddess do hereby resolve:

I will walk upon the world lightly, striving for balance in all things.
I will strive for intregity and act with mindfulness.
I will look for the blessings and humor in all of my wanderings.
I will come from a place of love for all of creation.
I will look to nature and her wisdom for guidance.
I will be a source of strength and comfort to my family.
I will choose healing over harm, and remember that the choice is mine alone to make.

So shall it be.
(By Dianne Sylvan, published in Llewellyn's 2005 Wicca Almanac)


All that read this, my pledge to the Lord and Lady, know that I hold every word near to my heart, and may you all be witness to this pledge.

Blessed Be!
)0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home