The Oubliette's Alcove

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Welcome to The Oubliette's Alcove

This is a little niche I've managed to carve out of my main blog, The Oubliette. This site will be more focused on the Wiccan/Pagan aspects of my life. It will contain my thoughts, musings, observations, meditations, and anything else I want to post here. It is not my intention to be offensive to anyone. If I by accident insult anyone, please let me know. I wish this to be a place of peace and harmony. I will never deliberatly insult another's religion. Poke some good natured fun at, yes, including my own. After all, Laughter is something we all share. We all can use a good laugh, share in some good-natured humor. If you are offended by Wicca or Paganism in general, I suggest you head back over to The Oubliette.

Otherwise, all are welcome. Those with questions, feel free to ask them. Merry part and meet again!

Blessed Be!

)0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home